1. Professional Qualification :
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The minimum education requirement include the following :-
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Hons. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
3. Candidate shall be medically fit.
4. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
Selection of the candidates should be based on the marks/merit of the entrance examination held by university or competent authority.
1. The examination for 1 year & 2 year as the case may be, shall be open to a student who has remained on the rolls of the college affiliated for the M.Sc. Nursing course in the year concerned preceding the examination & the original certificates signed by the principal of the college candidate must have :-
- satisfactory record of professional work & conduct.
- have attended not less than 80% of lectures & practical held in each of the subjects & 80% of clinical practices in nursing subjects in which he/she wishes to be examined.
- 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award or degree.
- Secured at least 50% marks of the total marks fixed for internal assessment in each subject separately, in order to be eligible to appear in all University examination. The re-appear/fail student will not be reassessed every time for the purpose of internal assessment & their previous score of assessment will be carried forward.
2. The Principal of the college shall have authority to condone a deficiency to the extent of 10% of the required number of lectures & practicals. However, the candidate is expected to have 100% attendance in practicals before the award of degree.